We are plumbers in Waltham
We are a local friendly plumbing company based in Waltham covering the surrounding areas. Established for 17 years, we offer affordable plumbing services for booked plumbing jobs and emergencies.
Talk with a plumber directly, not a call centre!
Plumbing services covered
If you require something not listed below please call 01227 379 328 or 0791 505 7911
- Burst pipes
- Water leaks
- Toilet syphon
- Toilet ball valve
- Outside taps
- Central heating system cleaning
- Leaking radiators
- Dishwasher plumbing
- American style fridge freezer
- Immersion heaters
- Washing machine plumbing
- Enquire for anything not on the list: 01227 379 328 or 0791 505 7911
- Competitive plumbing rates and fast response time.
Local Plumbing Company
We only cover areas within close proximity to us, so we can reach you quickly. Call us on 01227 379 328 or 0791 505 7911
Some of the plumbing jobs we deal with often are leaks, burst pipes, dripping taps, sinks, basins and taps, toilets not filling or continuously filling, radiators not heating properly, and much more.
We stock a range of materials and parts and most plumbing problems are fixed with parts in stock.
No hidden charges
We don't charge for travel time to your property and will begin charging from the time we arrive at your property and start work.
We have always had an open and honest approach to the cost of our plumbing services and guarantee there will be no hidden fees. There is a minimum charge of one hour on all jobs, thereafter work is charged in 30 minute increments. All rates exclude the cost of materials.
Payment must be made in full by cash or bank transfer upon completion of work. An invoice will always be provided with a full description of any work carried out, start and finish times and a breakdown of materials and labour.
Senior citizens discount
10% discount is offered to senior citizens and we receive recommendations from Age UK in Canterbury.
Plumbers in Waltham
Fast, reliable and friendly. Call if you require a plumber in Waltham
01227 379 328 or 0791 505 7911 or for a plumber in Waltham
Fully qualified and all plumbing work is guaranteed.
Reliable and trustworthy plumbing company who always tidies up before leaving your property.
Contact Diamond Plumbing
If you require a plumber in Waltham or would like to book in a plumbing job, then please call 01227 379 328 or 0791 505 7911
What our customers from checkatrade.com say...
- "After making an arrangement the previous week, the tradesperson arrived on the dot. She was a meticulous worker and explained everything she was about to do very clearly. All the necessary work done was made clear to me and I would recommend her to anyone who needs a plumber in the future."- Customer in Canterbury, March 2021
- "Very good standard of work by Sharon. We would call er again if we needed a plumber"- Customer in Canterbury, February 2021
- "Prompt response to message, arrived on time, work completed efficiently and cleanly. Happy to recommend. I'd use again."- Customer in CT4, February 2021
- "Excellent all round - quick response, great advice, updates through work, superb quality of work - will use again"- Customer in CT1, February 2021
- "Sharon at Diamond Plumbing Services was great. She fixed the problem, noticed another faulty connection(which I had forgotten about)and fixed that too. All for a very reasonable price And in these concerning times was excellent on Covid safety."- Customer in Canterbury, January 2021
- "We always use Diamond Plumbing services. Sharon is so reliable and always does a good job - and this one was no exception. She takes great care to keep the working area clean and follows all Covid 19 restrictions very carefully. On this occasion, she completed the job and actually did more than we asked. Very reasonable rates too!"Customer in Canterbury, January 2021
- "I couldn't be happier with the speed and quality of Sharon's work. She was well prepared with PPE and all the required parts for the repair. Very friendly and informative, I would highly recommend and will be using her again in future! Thanks again!"- Customer in Whitstable, December 2020
- "I found her very agreeable, she was quick and very clean. She was marvellous."- Customer in Canterbury, December 2020
- "Sharon came out very quickly to us when we had a leak from our kitchen sink. She was very efficient and kept everything clean and tidy as she worked. Sharon was very friendly and we would recommend to anyone needing a plumber in the area."Customer in Herne Bay, November 2020
- "Sharon was very punctual, polite, and thorough. The charges were made clear beforehand. Highly recommended."- Customer in Canterbury, November 2020